Kingdom Hearts:Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A project and now are the random letters so the stupid forum allows me to post the topic with a long enough title

+3
zmanwarrior
Mr Aids
Mavander
7 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

A project and now are the random letters so the stupid forum allows me to post the topic with a long enough title - Page 5 Empty Re: A project and now are the random letters so the stupid forum allows me to post the topic with a long enough title

Post  Mr Aids Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:35 am

Being shot is not enough.

*devours AnX*
Mr Aids
Mr Aids
KH:O Rum-God (Mod/Admin)

Number of posts : 391
Registration date : 2008-11-04

http://www.ftte.smackjeeves.com

Back to top Go down

A project and now are the random letters so the stupid forum allows me to post the topic with a long enough title - Page 5 Empty Re: A project and now are the random letters so the stupid forum allows me to post the topic with a long enough title

Post  Mavander Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:52 am

Hey, I'M the flesh eating one!
Mavander
Mavander
KH:O Rum Pierrot (member)

Number of posts : 351

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Aids Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:13 am

Don't worry, I just devoured his soul. I left the flesh for you.
Mr Aids
Mr Aids

Back to top Go down

Post  Mavander Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:57 am

Oh, that's okay then. There'll be less screams that way, thanks.

*devours AnX's flesh*
Mavander
Mavander

Back to top Go down

Post  AnXjak Sat Dec 27, 2008 7:54 pm

*Respawn*

Hmmm, Idea! *clones self and throws the clone to Mav & aids*

alien <--- WHAT THE HELL?!
AnXjak
AnXjak
Taco in residence
Taco in residence

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2008-11-19

Back to top Go down

Post  Mavander Sun Dec 28, 2008 1:35 am

There's no respawn. It's not a game. People don't usually respawn after being eaten... besides the obvious way... You seem to not understand our abused rules of roleplay.
Mavander
Mavander

Back to top Go down

Post  AnXjak Sun Dec 28, 2008 3:07 am

CURSE YOU ABSURD RULES!

Oh yeah. The doomtrain is epic, it crushes people.. not that you didn't know that already..

I'm just captain obvious Very Happy *shot for emoticon usage*
AnXjak
AnXjak
Taco in residence
Taco in residence

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Aids Sun Dec 28, 2008 4:38 am

If you use one more emoticon I will fucking blow up New Zealand.
Mr Aids
Mr Aids

Back to top Go down

Post  Mavander Sun Dec 28, 2008 5:20 am

As far as I know they violated Lord of the Rings there, so do it anyway. It was a fun book. Now fangirls die at the mention of Legolas. Pathetic.
Mavander
Mavander

Back to top Go down

Post  AnXjak Sun Dec 28, 2008 8:01 pm

Feh, I never really liked the movies of LOTR, but yes Mav, it was a good book.
AnXjak
AnXjak
Taco in residence
Taco in residence

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Aids Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:51 am

I borrowed that from a library, read it as much as I could, and still didn't finish it by the return date.

That pissed me off, I got turned off libraries forever.

And became cool.
Mr Aids
Mr Aids

Back to top Go down

Post  Mavander Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:41 am

And yet there's a hole that no matter how many rum you drink you can't fill.
Mavander
Mavander

Back to top Go down

Post  Animetal Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:02 am

That hole being yo mamma's pooper?
Ba dum, pshhh.

Also, stickied. Because you know, I'm an admin and stuff.

Wow, this forum sucks. There's no sticky.
Animetal
Animetal
KH:O "The Twisted Ruler of Insanity" (Forum mod/admin)
KH:O

Number of posts : 233
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Mavander Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:33 pm

Yep, humans are doomed. Right about now. The culture of our race is withering this very moment. Thank you Ani. Yes, I am using sarcasm.
Mavander
Mavander

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Aids Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:19 pm

I can't believe no one has mentioned how badass my banner is.
Mr Aids
Mr Aids

Back to top Go down

Post  AnXjak Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:39 pm

You just mentioned it yourself aids.....*doesn't use emote..cuz you know...Im sane.*
AnXjak
AnXjak
Taco in residence
Taco in residence

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Aids Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:16 am

I obviously meant other than myself.
Mr Aids
Mr Aids

Back to top Go down

Post  AnXjak Tue Dec 30, 2008 1:57 am

No.. not really, but it is a cool banner actually.
AnXjak
AnXjak
Taco in residence
Taco in residence

Back to top Go down

Post  Mavander Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:53 am

Pfeh. Too cliche.
Mavander
Mavander

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Aids Tue Dec 30, 2008 5:37 am

Screw you.
Mr Aids
Mr Aids

Back to top Go down

Post  Animetal Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:43 am

It's just a shitload of splatter brushes on a black BG with a font on it.
Animetal
Animetal

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Aids Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:01 pm

Nuh-uh.

It's 2 layers of different shades of red splatter brushes on a gradient background.

=D

It took me like 10 minutes.
Mr Aids
Mr Aids

Back to top Go down

Post  AnXjak Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:11 pm

It looks like blood, therefore, it is awesome. BLOODSHED!!! YES!!
AnXjak
AnXjak
Taco in residence
Taco in residence

Back to top Go down

Post  Animetal Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:17 pm

It still sucks.

Anx, refrain from saying something stupid, please?
Animetal
Animetal

Back to top Go down

Post  AnXjak Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:59 pm

Fine by me.

NOODLES, APPLESAUCE, CHICKEN TERIAKI!...you better not be "Copy-Pasting" this so you can see it....but If by some chance you are...please dont kill me.. I've had too much sugar today
AnXjak
AnXjak
Taco in residence
Taco in residence

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next