Kingdom Hearts:Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lunar High, A new story by Shade-of-Black

5 posters

Go down

Lunar High, A new story by Shade-of-Black Empty Lunar High, A new story by Shade-of-Black

Post  shade-of-black Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:37 am

Prologue

The half moon shone its light down into the empty school courtyard, penetrating the clouds forming in the sky. The stars where pinpricks in the sky, each on so much more than they seem, millions of miles away but from the earth they looked like you could just reach up and pluck them out of the sky.

Standing in the moonlight, hands in pockets, was a scruffy looking young man. His hair was short and sandy brown, nearing blonde and his face bore stubble along his chin and his jaw line. His clothes completed the look, a baggy shirt and loose jeans. On his left wrist was a sweatband, black, and on his left was a chain bracelet. His eyes wear the colour of gold, shining and aware of everything. He wasn’t unattractive, just rugged and aware. Suddenly his nose started twitching and he looked to a spot of shadows just outside the moonlight.

“Come out you pale freak, I know your there. I could smell you from a mile away”

A figure stepped from the darkness into the light of the courtyard. He was garbed in black clothing, a black band tee-shirt with a black long sleeved shirt underneath as well as black jeans. His hair was also black, combed over one eye with red at the end. His face was pale and his eyes piercing, completing his almost perfect face. His expression spoke of apathy and uncaring, but his eyes told a different story completely. He looked up from his converse shoes he had been studying, black also, and at the other boy.

“Eddie, there’s no need for such rudeness. I just simply came to talk.”

Eddie bared his teeth and a low growl rolled from his throat. His eyes flared with anger and he started to clench and unclench his fists.

“You prick! You and I both know what this is about. Stop wasting my time with your shit, Victor!” barked Eddie, the last word punctuated by a growl.

Victor ruffled his fringe and stared at Eddie again.

“Very well, it has come to my attention that one of my coven attacked members of your pack recently. Now I know tha-” began Victor before Eddie cut him off.

“Don’t waste my time! They weren’t just random attacks, they were calculated. One of my men was attacked on his way to his car after school, when you knew he would be alone. He was outnumbered and barely got out of it intact! If you want a damn war then you got it! Don’t sneak around and fake innocence when we all know you’re full of shit! Victor. After tonight, you have 7 days to come forward with compensation or blood will be spilled!” Yelled Eddie “Unless you want to go right now!” Eddie bared his teeth and crouched low, ready for a fight.

Victor cracked his knuckles and dropped into a fighting position, jostling on the spot. “Very well. If a fights what you want, it’s a fight I’ll give you.” Eddie smiled and lunged, closing the gap in seconds. He swept low with his left hand, fingers spread apart like a claw. Victor preempted the attack and leapt over Eddie’s arm, somersaulting in the air and landing be hind him. Eddie pivoted in time to block a side kick from Victor, catching it on his left forearm. He diverted the kick away with his left hand and followed through with a right hook. Victor easily ducked out of the way, crouched low and came back with an uppercut. Eddie jerked his head back to avoid it hitting his face and caught his arm before it finished it’s trajectory past his face. Quickly pivoting so that his back faced Victor, he pulled his arm over his shoulder and Victor was pulled as well, landing on the concrete on his back. Eddie held onto the arm and turned 360 degrees, pulling Victor from the ground and into the air. He kept spinning, maintaining his control as Victor spun helplessly in the air. After two spins he aimed for a wall and let go. Victor’s expression changed from nausea to shock as he watched Eddie release his grip.

Victor flew through the air, hurtling like a rocket on a straight path leading right into a brick wall. Victors back hit it first, then his head and shortly after he slumped to the ground in a heap. Victor was bleeding from the back of his head and he felt the cut as he lifted his head to see his rival walk over to him, grinning. Eddie grabbed Victor’s throat and lifted him, pushing him against the wall in the same motion. He looked at Victor’s face, which remained cool in a non-caring way, as if the wound didn’t matter. This just made Eddie angrier.

“You got 7 days, you little wanker.” He said, releasing his grip on his throat. Victor slumped against the wall again as Eddie turned and darted off into the shadows and was gone.

And the moon kept shining, illuminating the courtyard and the symbol carved into the ground, back when it was wet.

The sign of a crescent moon.

The symbol of Lunar High.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

More later....
shade-of-black
shade-of-black
KH:O mod/admin
KH:O mod/admin

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-11-16

Back to top Go down

Lunar High, A new story by Shade-of-Black Empty Re: Lunar High, A new story by Shade-of-Black

Post  Mr Aids Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:28 am

Great stuff so far. Really good job on the character descriptions, it paints a good picture in the reader's head.
Mr Aids
Mr Aids
KH:O Rum-God (Mod/Admin)

Number of posts : 391
Registration date : 2008-11-04

http://www.ftte.smackjeeves.com

Back to top Go down

Lunar High, A new story by Shade-of-Black Empty Re: Lunar High, A new story by Shade-of-Black

Post  Mavander Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:59 am

I'll read it later. I don't like reading english fanfiction. Or english... uh... welll.. ah, yes, stories, if it's not a fanfiction.
Mavander
Mavander
KH:O Rum Pierrot (member)
KH:O Rum Pierrot (member)

Number of posts : 351

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Aids Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:00 am

What about fan non-fiction?
Mr Aids
Mr Aids

Back to top Go down

Post  AnXjak Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:32 am

Awesome. Great detail in characters
AnXjak
AnXjak
Taco in residence
Taco in residence

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2008-11-19

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Aids Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:34 am

Agreed.
Mr Aids
Mr Aids

Back to top Go down

Post  megagamefreak1 Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:01 pm

Good for you that you like to chisel in the details as you're drafting. THe thing is, I don't do that because whenever I try, I lose my train of thought
megagamefreak1
megagamefreak1
Just another group of supporting cast members (KH:O mod)
Just another group of supporting cast members (KH:O mod)

Number of posts : 90

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Aids Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:29 am

So you go back and refine?
Mr Aids
Mr Aids

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down