Kingdom Hearts:Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A project and now are the random letters so the stupid forum allows me to post the topic with a long enough title

+3
zmanwarrior
Mr Aids
Mavander
7 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

A project and now are the random letters so the stupid forum allows me to post the topic with a long enough title - Page 2 Empty Re: A project and now are the random letters so the stupid forum allows me to post the topic with a long enough title

Post  AnXjak Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:15 pm

Hm.. how about...

A: Are you blinded by the light? Then let Death's cold embrace reveal to you that Darkness is the only path of power...
J: Really sorry, but I don't think so! Fire and Ice - that's the only power I need!

its a fusion of the two ^_^
AnXjak
AnXjak
Taco in residence
Taco in residence

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2008-11-19

Back to top Go down

A project and now are the random letters so the stupid forum allows me to post the topic with a long enough title - Page 2 Empty Re: A project and now are the random letters so the stupid forum allows me to post the topic with a long enough title

Post  AnXjak Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:21 pm

Oh yeah! i sorted out the soundtrack for me

knotlamp「LAST TRAIN-新しい朝-」 That'll be for the normal me

Live and learn - Crush 40 I guess that'll be for my EX mode ^_^
AnXjak
AnXjak
Taco in residence
Taco in residence

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Aids Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:06 pm

K it's settled then.
Mr Aids
Mr Aids
KH:O Rum-God (Mod/Admin)

Number of posts : 391
Registration date : 2008-11-04

http://www.ftte.smackjeeves.com

Back to top Go down

Post  AnXjak Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:08 pm

*Heroic pose of victory type thing* Woot!
AnXjak
AnXjak
Taco in residence
Taco in residence

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Aids Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:08 am

*goes all evil*

Now I'm gonna kick your ass.
Mr Aids
Mr Aids

Back to top Go down

Post  WolflanDarkwolf Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:12 am

I'll help you, oh and here I brough this for you.
*throws a bottle of rum at aids*
WolflanDarkwolf
WolflanDarkwolf
KH:O drunk member

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2008-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Aids Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:13 am

=D
Mr Aids
Mr Aids

Back to top Go down

Post  Mavander Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:54 am

http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=EJ2BioiQUes&feature=related

A video to grasp a little of the gameplay. If some people still weren't sure.

And I think I'll be addind everyone else to the logo soon. I just need to check if we have balance.
Mavander
Mavander
KH:O Rum Pierrot (member)

Number of posts : 351

Back to top Go down

Post  Mavander Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:08 am

On Cosmos side is Z, Zaaku, Scorpia and jaken. On Chaos's me, Ani, Aids and Rag. Is that right?
Mavander
Mavander

Back to top Go down

Post  Mavander Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:12 am

Yes it is. Anxjak, your sprites. this forum. Pm. Now.
Mavander
Mavander

Back to top Go down

Post  Mavander Thu Dec 18, 2008 2:04 pm

A project and now are the random letters so the stupid forum allows me to post the topic with a long enough title - Page 2 Logo2

If you can't tell, everyone's 3D-like and glowy. Z's white, Zaaku's blue, Jaken's red-blue, Scorpia's liliac, Rag's red-similiar, I'm my usual shade of green, Aids's gray and Ani's crimson.

Ani, your EX-mode can be that wild look. Jaken's EX-mode can be the drives from his sprite sheet. No idea for Scorpia, Zaaku and Z are getting a glowy aura and that's that, mine are claws, Rag's Soul Eater. Have I skipped anyone? I don't think I've skipped anyone.
Mavander
Mavander

Back to top Go down

Post  AnXjak Thu Dec 18, 2008 2:26 pm

Sweeet, and its Jakan, Lol, pwnsome banner there Mav Very Happy
AnXjak
AnXjak
Taco in residence
Taco in residence

Back to top Go down

Post  AnXjak Thu Dec 18, 2008 2:34 pm

Oh, I think you forgot Aids's EX-mode, but I think he's taking care of that atm.
AnXjak
AnXjak
Taco in residence
Taco in residence

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Aids Thu Dec 18, 2008 3:14 pm

Yeah, mine's gonna be a combination of the sprites AnX sent me and Evil Aids sprites.
Mr Aids
Mr Aids

Back to top Go down

Post  WolflanDarkwolf Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:05 pm

Can't wait to see how that unfolds.
WolflanDarkwolf
WolflanDarkwolf

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2008-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Aids Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:28 pm

It won't unfold. It'll explode into awesomeness.
Mr Aids
Mr Aids

Back to top Go down

Post  AnXjak Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:08 am

I agree, Explosions are indeed awesome.
AnXjak
AnXjak
Taco in residence
Taco in residence

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Aids Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:10 am

Explosions of semen aren't awesome.

Especially if it's on your face.

But I guess it depends on what you enjoy.
Mr Aids
Mr Aids

Back to top Go down

Post  AnXjak Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:12 am

Ew, that's something that the "e-man" or whoever the fuck he was would enjoy.
AnXjak
AnXjak
Taco in residence
Taco in residence

Back to top Go down

Post  Mavander Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:52 am

No, that's not something E-man would enjoy. That's something he deserves.
Mavander
Mavander

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Aids Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:34 am

LOL

But no he dosen't deserve rewards.
Mr Aids
Mr Aids

Back to top Go down

Post  zmanwarrior Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:56 pm

I found a song that fits the Paladin persona better.
Not so much in lyrics as in the epicness of the tune.

Kevin Rudolf - Let It Rock
zmanwarrior
zmanwarrior
The eater of babies. (KH:O member)

Number of posts : 159

Back to top Go down

Post  Mavander Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:59 pm

Listening to first few seconds of the song, I can tell - you OBVIOUSLY have no idea what a paladin is.
Mavander
Mavander

Back to top Go down

Post  zmanwarrior Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:55 pm

Your face has no idea what a paladin is. Ha. Burned.

And I was only talking about the ambiance. The rest is just a rap song that thinks it's rock.
zmanwarrior
zmanwarrior

Number of posts : 159

Back to top Go down

Post  AnXjak Fri Dec 19, 2008 11:17 pm

Riiiight...
How about this?

Open Your Heart Remix ~ Sonic (Idk what game though =.=)
Meh... you most likely have something better >_<
AnXjak
AnXjak
Taco in residence
Taco in residence

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next