Kingdom Hearts:Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A project and now are the random letters so the stupid forum allows me to post the topic with a long enough title

+3
zmanwarrior
Mr Aids
Mavander
7 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

A project and now are the random letters so the stupid forum allows me to post the topic with a long enough title Empty A project and now are the random letters so the stupid forum allows me to post the topic with a long enough title

Post  Mavander Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:07 pm

Look what I made:

A project and now are the random letters so the stupid forum allows me to post the topic with a long enough title Logo

Wonder if the code'll work... Anyway, the idea just kind of popped up into my head today, so I made this. I used Z because I wanted someone holy-looking, and I used myself because I'm just that egoistical. My hands are supposed to be claws, but well I couldn't sprite it too well. They're both in their EX-mode. Light goes from behind me.
Mavander
Mavander
KH:O Rum Pierrot (member)

Number of posts : 351
Registration date : 2008-11-04

Back to top Go down

A project and now are the random letters so the stupid forum allows me to post the topic with a long enough title Empty Re: A project and now are the random letters so the stupid forum allows me to post the topic with a long enough title

Post  Mr Aids Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:42 pm

Wow...just, wow.
Mr Aids
Mr Aids
KH:O Rum-God (Mod/Admin)

Number of posts : 391

http://www.ftte.smackjeeves.com

Back to top Go down

A project and now are the random letters so the stupid forum allows me to post the topic with a long enough title Empty Re: A project and now are the random letters so the stupid forum allows me to post the topic with a long enough title

Post  zmanwarrior Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:09 pm

Or is it because I'm (apparently) a paladin?

Also, that's pretty badasstastic.
zmanwarrior
zmanwarrior
The eater of babies. (KH:O member)

Number of posts : 159

Back to top Go down

Post  zmanwarrior Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:10 pm

Also, what program did you use?
zmanwarrior
zmanwarrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Mavander Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:32 pm

Photoshop... I print-screened the background from the official site. If anyone wants to do this, write it here, and the side you want to be on. THis could actually be a good omic if someone other than me makes it as well.
And yes, that is because you're (obviously) a paladin.

Currently Z's on Cosmos side (the good ones) and I'm on Chaos's side (the bad ones).
Mavander
Mavander

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Aids Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:44 am

=D

I want in. I'll be with the baddies.
Mr Aids
Mr Aids

Back to top Go down

Post  megagamefreak1 Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:17 am

I'm going to brandish whatever emo side fo me is bubbling up (which is ironic considering it's just around the holidays) and pretend to not care.

While realistically saying I'm in.
megagamefreak1
megagamefreak1
Just another group of supporting cast members (KH:O mod)

Number of posts : 90

Back to top Go down

Post  Mavander Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:29 am

With Cosmos I guess? Also, I don't have your Werewolf sprites. Let's say that you give me the non-werewolf, and werewolf if your EX-mode.
We'd need also to pair the opposite sides up. I fight with anyone who thinks he's a good guy. Which will probably mean I'm fighting Zaaku.

Also, just for the hell of it, how about soundtracks? Mine's this.
Mavander
Mavander

Back to top Go down

Post  megagamefreak1 Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:46 pm

Werewolf sprites? Yeah, no prob, just gimme a min.

Yeah, cosmos.

Soundtracks? Oh boy...

Let's go ahead and add Lyra and Ukazu, though I haven't finished her Valentine Mode (drive form/EX-mode) or his Blood mode, plus I'd have to do A LOT of work on their sheets.

Zaaku's soundtrack - FFVIII OP or Sonata Arctica: Out in the Fields
Lyra - Origa: Inner Universe
Ukazu - F-Zero Title (guitar arranged), Sonata Arctica: 8th Commandment, Sonata Arctica: Destruction Preventer
megagamefreak1
megagamefreak1

Back to top Go down

Post  Animetal Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:13 pm

I'm in. This is going to be the new KHO.

I'm with Aids on the baddie side. HIGH FIVE!

HOLY SHIT MGF LISTENS TO SONATA ARTICA HE JUST LIKE BECAME ONE OF THE COOL KIDS.
Animetal
Animetal
KH:O "The Twisted Ruler of Insanity" (Forum mod/admin)
KH:O

Number of posts : 233
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post  megagamefreak1 Tue Dec 16, 2008 6:12 pm

That group's music is pwnsome. Out in the Fields, 8th Commandment and Destruction Preventer are my fav songs by SA.
megagamefreak1
megagamefreak1

Back to top Go down

Post  zmanwarrior Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:31 pm

Hey! I never intended to be a paladin (or anything in particular really.) I was branded as one.

Anyways, the soundtrack.

Let's See How Far We've Come
By Matchbox 20

And, if you ever use Mala
Kiss From a Rose
By SEAL

(Since Inner Universe was already taken *grumble grumble*)
zmanwarrior
zmanwarrior

Back to top Go down

Post  AnXjak Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:32 pm

Holy crudsicles O_O....that, is really good work there Mav, you're really good with photoshop. " lol! " <-- Oh yeah, that emoticon is scary..
AnXjak
AnXjak
Taco in residence
Taco in residence

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2008-11-19

Back to top Go down

Post  Animetal Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:40 pm

Okay. Animetal is in, he's on the Chaos side with Aids and Mav. He likes to blow shit up. His EX-Mode will have to be sprited though, so gimme time.

And soundtrack? Cry of the Blackbirds by Amon Amarth.
Animetal
Animetal
KH:O "The Twisted Ruler of Insanity" (Forum mod/admin)
KH:O

Number of posts : 233
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post  AnXjak Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:51 pm

Wow, cool choice there Ani

If I was allowed to be in it my theme would be any of these 4
Oh yeah, I'd be on the Good side... yeah, lol.

It Doesn't Matter - Sonic advenure 2
Hey Driver - Lucky Boys Confusion
Green gentleman - Panic at the disco
Live and Learn - Crush 40 <-- best one, Lol.

Or something else thats good..I dunno.. and Ideas? XD
AnXjak
AnXjak
Taco in residence
Taco in residence

Back to top Go down

Post  Mavander Wed Dec 17, 2008 12:58 am

Let's see then...

Cosmos: Chaos:
Z Mav
Zaaku Aids
AnXjak Ani

Okay, somehow we got some balance. But that's still a little low. Think this should be advertised on SmackJeeves? Bet Rag and Scorpia would join. And if they would I'd propose this pairing: Mav x Zaaku, Aids x AnXjak, Ani x Scorpia and Rag x Z. Also I already started thinking about our epic quotes, y'know like in the trailer. I can pm anyone who wants their and check if it fits. Anx, we need a better name for your character and I'll think up your and Aid's epic quote a little later.
Mavander
Mavander

Back to top Go down

Post  AnXjak Wed Dec 17, 2008 1:50 am

Right-o, Is it Any Ideas for a name? hehe, as you can see, I'm not too good with names.. Is Jakan any better? (Pronounced Jak-Han).
AnXjak
AnXjak
Taco in residence
Taco in residence

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Aids Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:01 am

Yeah, advertise now. I'm sure many of the authors from KH:O would want in. And I dunno what my epic quote would be, I'd be intrested to see what you come up with.
Mr Aids
Mr Aids

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Aids Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:06 am

Anx.

EPIC NAME FTW

And wtf is EX mode?

I'm guessing it's t3h epic mode.

Anyways, Cerberus Battle from Devil May Cry 3 would be for normal Aids.

Beowulf Battle from Devil May Cry 3 would be for EX mode.

Or Cigaro by System of a Down. "My cock is much bigger than yours" shall make you lol.
Mr Aids
Mr Aids

Back to top Go down

Post  Mavander Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:08 am

Ex mode is a mode when you are all glowy, stronger and you can make a limit break. Let's use evil Aids for this one. And as for now I have Rag x Z and me x Zaaku quotes. Done on a math lesson.

Oh, wait. I have Scorpia and Ani too. Here they are:

Rag vs. Z
R: My ruleship is absolute, my kingdom of shadows is eternal! Such foolish revolts like you will be crushed!
Z: Light or shadows, nothing is eternal. And with this light I shall bring hope to this mierable kingdom of yours!

Totally Warrior of Light - Garland or firion - Emperor.

Mav vs. Zaaku
M: Darkness is the only right path for humans. All of you that are bathed in light - I will bring you the sweet darkness of death!
Z: If darkness is the only way, then what is the light?! Answer!

The two I'm thinking will be most epic, mostly because I'm egoistical.

Ani vs. Scorpia
A: I'm the strongest one there is! All of you, weak nuisances will be eliminated!
S: It's those you call weaklings that are the strongest! And for those weaklings, I will make you dissapear!

I really ran out of fuel on this one.

And let's say I make up Jakan with Aids.

Aids vs. Jakan
A: Are you blind you fool? The darkness is the ultimate power, there is nothing else! Come join us under the warm protection of darkness!
J: Really sorry, but I don't think so! Fire and Ice - that's the only power I need!

No fuel here either. But well, what do you think?
Mavander
Mavander

Back to top Go down

Post  zmanwarrior Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:15 am

I guess, for a better name you could call me. Let me think.....

Zurich
Zachary (taken as Zack, and Zaaku is also close)
Zarth
Zarath
Zarad
Zaman (off of my username)

Maybe I should make a poll.
zmanwarrior
zmanwarrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Mavander Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:20 am

We don't want a better name for you. Your old is good enough.
Mavander
Mavander

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Aids Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:00 pm

How about...

Aids vs. Jakan
A: Are you blinded by the light? Then let Death's cold embrace reveal to you that Darkness is the only path of power...
J: I may not have the power that you hold, but I will not allow my heart to be tainted by Darkness!
Mr Aids
Mr Aids

Back to top Go down

Post  Mavander Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:01 pm

Both versions seem good to me, so we'll let Anx decide.
Mavander
Mavander

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Aids Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:05 pm

K.

*twiddles thumbs*
Mr Aids
Mr Aids

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum