Kingdom Hearts:Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A project and now are the random letters so the stupid forum allows me to post the topic with a long enough title

+3
zmanwarrior
Mr Aids
Mavander
7 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

A project and now are the random letters so the stupid forum allows me to post the topic with a long enough title - Page 3 Empty Re: A project and now are the random letters so the stupid forum allows me to post the topic with a long enough title

Post  Mavander Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:25 am

Anx...
Seriously...
Sonic...?
I lost faith...
Mavander
Mavander
KH:O Rum Pierrot (member)

Number of posts : 351
Registration date : 2008-11-04

Back to top Go down

A project and now are the random letters so the stupid forum allows me to post the topic with a long enough title - Page 3 Empty Re: A project and now are the random letters so the stupid forum allows me to post the topic with a long enough title

Post  AnXjak Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:29 am

Yeah, I know, I just tried to help, JUST FIND SOMETHING MORE PALADIN-LIKE. D:
AnXjak
AnXjak
Taco in residence
Taco in residence

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2008-11-19

Back to top Go down

Post  Mavander Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:46 am

This would do. The problem is that you people insist on using songs with lyrics. That just wouldn't fit a GAME and it's supposed t be a GAME. Aids can keep his, since Jecht has lyrics in his too. And the lyrics don't interrupt the music.
Mavander
Mavander

Back to top Go down

Post  AnXjak Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:15 am

Hmm, not bad Mav, its quite a good pick.
AnXjak
AnXjak
Taco in residence
Taco in residence

Back to top Go down

Post  Mavander Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:53 am

I have found our holy anchor! With this I can make the comic rules and desire DIssidia more and more until I slip into madness! Just like Kefka! IAHAHAHAHA!
Mavander
Mavander

Back to top Go down

Post  AnXjak Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:59 am

Hahaha, that first death was funny, did he kick him up the ass or something? HAHAHHA!
AnXjak
AnXjak
Taco in residence
Taco in residence

Back to top Go down

Post  Mavander Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:07 am

Kefka is a being infused with the power of espers or in other words walking magical tanks made by three omnipotent gods for their sick amusement. And then he absorbed those three gods powers into himself. He's walking magic. So he kicked him with magic.
Mavander
Mavander

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Aids Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:34 am

Kefka.

Best.

Villian.

Ever.

He makes me lol all the time.

And my music should be fine, since it did come from a game.
Mr Aids
Mr Aids
KH:O Rum-God (Mod/Admin)

Number of posts : 391

http://www.ftte.smackjeeves.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Mavander Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:57 pm

Alright, I think I've figured it out. Gods bless youtube creator.

The comic will be under the rule of capture the flag. With flags being crystals, and being there four of them. The more of the crystals a side has, the more powerful that side is. During battles you can perform two types of attacks, and you have two "life bars". One of those "life" bars are bravery points. You can use normal attacks that can be chained into combos, to steal brave points from each other - the more brave points one has, the more powerful the actual atacks are. TO be precise, they deal the exact same damage to the number of brave points. After a normal attack which damages HP is performed, the brave points decrease to a set beggining amount. There can be performed a "break". It occurs, when the bravery points are decreased to zero. The person who broke the opponent recieves a certain amount of bravery points determined at the start of a battle.
The actual attacks are a few special techniques. For example, let's say... ah hell, I have no idea. Let's take, uh, me. Let's say a technique of stabbing the opponent with white thunders. It takes my bravery points, let's say 243 (a low amount, really) and changes them into damage.
Oh, and the beggining health is 1000. So, any questions?
I was distracted by a romantic comedy (my brain's dead by the way) so there should be a lot of holes.
Mavander
Mavander

Back to top Go down

Post  zmanwarrior Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:41 pm

Lyric-lesss themesong that fits a paladin

And that dissidia one lacked epicness

Rrrrrrgh...... Uh... from Brawl?
zmanwarrior
zmanwarrior
The eater of babies. (KH:O member)

Number of posts : 159

Back to top Go down

Post  zmanwarrior Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:42 pm

zmanwarrior wrote:Lyric-lesss themesong that fits a paladin

And that dissidia one lacked epicness

Rrrrrrgh...... Uh... from Brawl?

I guess the link thing got messed up, and the edie button dissapeared.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XJsbELXV00

Dark world theme
zmanwarrior
zmanwarrior

Number of posts : 159

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Aids Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:53 pm

Oh I get it.

So if one player is getting owned, they can do a powerful attack to make things more fair?
Mr Aids
Mr Aids

Back to top Go down

Post  AnXjak Sat Dec 20, 2008 10:03 pm

It would seem so, I'm still a bit confused though.
AnXjak
AnXjak
Taco in residence
Taco in residence

Back to top Go down

Post  Mavander Sun Dec 21, 2008 1:15 am

No, no. When a player get's owned, the other one can do a powerful attack. So you have to be careful not to get owned. The brave point regenerate after the break to a starting amount. But while you have a break, special attacks won't do any damage. This game is unbalanced, but that's why it's so beautiful.
Mavander
Mavander

Back to top Go down

Post  AnXjak Sun Dec 21, 2008 1:17 am

Oh, ok then.
AnXjak
AnXjak
Taco in residence
Taco in residence

Back to top Go down

Post  AnXjak Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:08 am

Also, are my EX modes ok as they are? I could edit them off a different KH sprite..

for example...Hercules for the Fire one?
AnXjak
AnXjak
Taco in residence
Taco in residence

Back to top Go down

Post  Mavander Sun Dec 21, 2008 3:40 am

No, that's just stupid. Changing your whole appearance? Besides... hercules?
Mavander
Mavander

Back to top Go down

Post  Animetal Sun Dec 21, 2008 4:13 pm

Anyways, Mav's idea is weird... I don't like the old sprites.

Anyways, I'm changing theme songs, since they have to be lyric-less.

Normal Mode would be Devils Never Cry. (WARNING: This song is awesome. Only Aids, Mav, Wolflan, Rag and I can stand it)

Anyways, my EX-Mode would be The Time Has Come. It's pretty fucking epic.

Does this meet your standars Mav?
Animetal
Animetal
KH:O "The Twisted Ruler of Insanity" (Forum mod/admin)
KH:O

Number of posts : 233
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Aids Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:37 pm

Devils Never Cry is indeed awesome.
Mr Aids
Mr Aids

Back to top Go down

Post  AnXjak Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:21 pm

Ok then, i never really wanted to anyway just an idea.
AnXjak
AnXjak
Taco in residence
Taco in residence

Back to top Go down

Post  Mavander Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:20 am

It's fine Ani.

Though I think I've missed the moment when I said that you need to have a separate theme song for the EX-mode.
Mavander
Mavander

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Aids Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:25 am

You were sleeptalking.

Sleepwriting.

Sleeptyping.

Whatever.
Mr Aids
Mr Aids

Back to top Go down

Post  Mavander Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:29 am

I think I'll believe that.
Mavander
Mavander

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Aids Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:44 am

Oh yeah, going with all the theme songs and that...

Check this out.

This song is used in Devil May Cry 3 when the protagonist Dante enters the Demon World, or Hell. It starts off with a choir, but it becomes sick and twisted and evil.

It would be awesome for the general HQ for the Chaos side, if it were actually a game.

It is an epic song.
Mr Aids
Mr Aids

Back to top Go down

Post  Mavander Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:37 am

Alright Aids. You know what?

From 0:00 to 1:44. That is so totally my new theme song.

You're epic.
Mavander
Mavander

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next