Kingdom Hearts:Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A project and now are the random letters so the stupid forum allows me to post the topic with a long enough title

+3
zmanwarrior
Mr Aids
Mavander
7 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

A project and now are the random letters so the stupid forum allows me to post the topic with a long enough title - Page 4 Empty Re: A project and now are the random letters so the stupid forum allows me to post the topic with a long enough title

Post  Animetal Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:37 am

So is it like, a comic or a never-will-be game? It's better of a comic.

Also Mav, What the heck? Me vs. Scorpia? She'd get insta-beaten, and we both know it.
Animetal
Animetal
KH:O "The Twisted Ruler of Insanity" (Forum mod/admin)
KH:O

Number of posts : 233
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

A project and now are the random letters so the stupid forum allows me to post the topic with a long enough title - Page 4 Empty Re: A project and now are the random letters so the stupid forum allows me to post the topic with a long enough title

Post  Animetal Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:42 am

Just thought of something. Even though it's weird since it's a comic. Seeing as how EX-Mode is most likely temporary, maybe the song should be playing during the transformation?
Animetal
Animetal

Back to top Go down

Post  Mavander Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:47 am

The transformation takes a second.

And yes. You vs Scorpia. Give her a chance by not killing her instantly.
Mavander
Mavander
KH:O Rum Pierrot (member)

Number of posts : 351
Registration date : 2008-11-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Animetal Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:52 am

During the transformations means during the power-up, since he transforms 'till he reverts.
Animetal
Animetal

Back to top Go down

Post  Mavander Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:07 am

Nah. I don't think your character's changing completely when you power up.
Mavander
Mavander

Back to top Go down

Post  Mavander Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:01 pm

Correction. i meat character as personality.

And to answer the skipped question, yes, it's a comic. But maybe we should change the title. "Online" doesn't fit, it would be better if it wasn't a game. Otherwise we'd have endless applications of "lulz i want to be an authur bcose its online lolol". GOD, do you have any idea how hard was it for me to write this? I had to stop myself completely from writing comsa. I mean, come on. I write like that by instinct. Hell, I know english by instinct.

But that's not the topic. So, who wants this to NOT be about a game? That way we can skip stupid life-points and just roleplay! We'd dub it "Dissidia Final Fantasy: After".
Mavander
Mavander

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Aids Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:14 pm

Glad to have helped with the theme song Mav.

But the title seems rather bland.

But I can't think of one >_<
Mr Aids
Mr Aids
KH:O Rum-God (Mod/Admin)

Number of posts : 391

http://www.ftte.smackjeeves.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Mavander Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:22 pm

I don't know how you feel since I always had to think up titles and everything else. And I always managed.

Surprising that my mind still works on a 2+2 level, no?
Mavander
Mavander

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Aids Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:37 pm

You're the one who came up with this idea.

We have no obligation to share ideas.
Mr Aids
Mr Aids

Back to top Go down

Post  zmanwarrior Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:43 pm

Does it even have to have Final Fantasy in it, as long as we're competing in the realm of Chaos and Cosmos, I think just having the title as *blankity blank* Dissidia would be cool.
zmanwarrior
zmanwarrior
The eater of babies. (KH:O member)
The eater of babies. (KH:O member)

Number of posts : 159

Back to top Go down

Post  Animetal Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:58 pm

Maybe "Dissidia Phantasia"

Or whatever. Fuck Aids, get on MSN.
Animetal
Animetal

Back to top Go down

Post  Mavander Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:24 am

That actually sounds good Ani.

Wow.

An apocalypse bringer that can create.

This is surprising.
Mavander
Mavander

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Aids Wed Dec 24, 2008 4:45 am

I've got no problems with that name.

And Mav, he's saving the destruction for the comic.
Mr Aids
Mr Aids

Back to top Go down

Post  Animetal Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:49 am

Namely, Scorpia.

All those in favor of Dissidia Phantasia type Aye.

Aye.
Animetal
Animetal

Back to top Go down

Post  Mavander Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:10 am

Aye.

But I'm not making the logo.
Mavander
Mavander

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Aids Wed Dec 24, 2008 7:24 pm

Aye.

I might.
Mr Aids
Mr Aids

Back to top Go down

Post  AnXjak Thu Dec 25, 2008 2:02 am

Aye

Taco bell... ever been there?
AnXjak
AnXjak
Taco in residence
Taco in residence

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2008-11-19

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Aids Thu Dec 25, 2008 2:10 am

HELL YE-no.

I'm not American.
Mr Aids
Mr Aids

Back to top Go down

Post  Animetal Thu Dec 25, 2008 9:50 am

I'm awesome at Photoshop, BUT, I won't be home 'till January 3rd. I'm reaking havoc in the states.
Animetal
Animetal

Back to top Go down

Post  AnXjak Thu Dec 25, 2008 9:46 pm

Im sad because i've never been either.. Im a Kiwi ^_^
AnXjak
AnXjak
Taco in residence
Taco in residence

Back to top Go down

Post  Mavander Fri Dec 26, 2008 1:22 am

whether you are talking about the fruit or the bird, you're edible.
Mavander
Mavander

Back to top Go down

Post  AnXjak Fri Dec 26, 2008 2:32 am

Im talking about the New zealand Population, we have the nickname "kiwi" just like the Australians have "Aussie"

What are you? a cannibal? >: (
AnXjak
AnXjak
Taco in residence
Taco in residence

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Aids Fri Dec 26, 2008 3:27 am

Aussies and Kiwi's have had their differences...

*glares at AnX*
Mr Aids
Mr Aids

Back to top Go down

Post  Mavander Fri Dec 26, 2008 3:33 am

Yes, yes I am. Glad you finally noticed.
Mavander
Mavander

Back to top Go down

Post  AnXjak Fri Dec 26, 2008 8:16 pm

@Aids: Yes they do, I'm glad for that.

@Mav: Good for you. Very Happy *shot for use of emoticon*
AnXjak
AnXjak
Taco in residence
Taco in residence

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next