Kingdom Hearts:Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A project and now are the random letters so the stupid forum allows me to post the topic with a long enough title

+3
zmanwarrior
Mr Aids
Mavander
7 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

A project and now are the random letters so the stupid forum allows me to post the topic with a long enough title - Page 6 Empty Re: A project and now are the random letters so the stupid forum allows me to post the topic with a long enough title

Post  zmanwarrior Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:19 pm

You should so post that in the randomness game.

Although I prefur my chicken sweet 'n sour myself.
zmanwarrior
zmanwarrior
The eater of babies. (KH:O member)

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2008-11-04

Back to top Go down

A project and now are the random letters so the stupid forum allows me to post the topic with a long enough title - Page 6 Empty Re: A project and now are the random letters so the stupid forum allows me to post the topic with a long enough title

Post  zmanwarrior Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:20 pm

Dang, I spelled prefer wrong.

Yes I had to double post so I could point that out.
zmanwarrior
zmanwarrior

Number of posts : 159

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Aids Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:14 pm

Let's see you do better Ani.

Do you know how many children I had to brutally murder to get the blood for that banner?
Mr Aids
Mr Aids
KH:O Rum-God (Mod/Admin)

Number of posts : 391

http://www.ftte.smackjeeves.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Mavander Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:26 am

None. Those are pixels around other pixels. Pixel children don't count.
Mavander
Mavander
KH:O Rum Pierrot (member)

Number of posts : 351

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Aids Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:06 am

Hmm...intresting.

What about blood of children living inside the internet?

I mean, technology is rapidly advancing.
Mr Aids
Mr Aids

Back to top Go down

Post  Mavander Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:13 am

Not that much. It will never be. I make sure it will never be.
Mavander
Mavander

Back to top Go down

Post  Mavander Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:04 am

Aids, could you show us the logo? I'm sure those 20 minutes you spent on it will be worth something.
Mavander
Mavander

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Aids Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:22 pm

I said I MIGHT do the logo.

I never said I WILL.
Mr Aids
Mr Aids

Back to top Go down

Post  Mavander Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:19 am

Are you planning to catch my ire? I assure you it doesn't taste like rum.
Mavander
Mavander

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Aids Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:50 am

...Whisky?
Mr Aids
Mr Aids

Back to top Go down

Post  Mavander Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:08 am

it doesn't taste like alcohol at all.
Mavander
Mavander

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Aids Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:43 am

Then you don't mean...it tastes like...CANDAH?
Mr Aids
Mr Aids

Back to top Go down

Post  Animetal Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:21 am

Fine, I'll make the fucking logo. What do I fucking put in it?
Animetal
Animetal
KH:O "The Twisted Ruler of Insanity" (Forum mod/admin)
KH:O

Number of posts : 233
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Mavander Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:14 am

Dissidia, Phantasia, and perhaps some nice gradient with the right being the evil side and the left being the good.
Mavander
Mavander

Back to top Go down

Post  Mavander Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:07 pm

An update of the rules.

This is a multi-author comic, but the authors will be carefully selected (by Aids and Ani probably). Although this is supposed to be the "next" KH: O, the comic will not be about a multiplayer game - it will be similiar to Dissidia Final Fantasy - a fighting game with a story for each separate character.

The story of the comic will circle around artifacts called the crystals. They are said to hold extreme power, and - as proved from the previous battle between the chosen of Cosmos and Chaos - can bring a disaster when brought all into one place (I don't know the details, since I'm not THAT good at japanese). There is one crystal for each "pair" - that is the hero and the corresponding villain, for example Z and Rag.

Cosmos side: they are to gather crystals held by villains. They usually travel in small groups (Cecil, Tidus and Frioniel for example) and sometimes break from the group in the pursuit of the corresponding villain.

Chaos side: the plotting lot, content on fighting either the heroes or their own allies (take Jecht vs. Emperor Mateus for example). They have a hidden purpose with the crystals and actually plan on letting the heroes to get hold of them. and they just don't die no matter how many times you kill them.

Cosmos-Chaos relations: not necessarily those of hate and fear. Some may actually be friendly (example: Cecil-Golbez), competing or other. The crystals can be only obtained when the hero defeats the corresponding villain, so in the end there has to be a fight.

Current match ups.

Z (the Paladin) - Rayun (the Shadow Ruler)

I think the titles say it all about the relationship between those two.

Zaaku (the Werewolf) - Mavander (the Leviathan)

Zaaku being the peaceful hippe he is can't agree to Mav's existance who levels cities of innocents if he sees one slave in the mentioned city. So he tries to actually kill him (surprise, surprise) to prevent his precious hippie world from being destroyed.
Kinda insulting, but I hate people who believe in a non-lethal win. And Zaaku in Ethia Chronicles is that kind of person - since that's what I'm basing his character on.

Jakan (the Wanderer -don't ask) - Samir (the Dark Thunder)
"Aids" just doesn't seem... fitting into this, so I chose a name that fits in my opinion perfectly.

Typical hero - evil-warlock-who-eats-your-soul relatioship. Samir wants to destroy many, many things and Jakan is trying to stop him. But Samir, I dunno, likes Jakan, so he tries to make him see the way he sees things.

Scorpia Stingz (the Diamond Lady - I dunno where the idea came from) - Ani (the Destroyer)
If we forget that Ani is short for Animetal, the name actually sounds good. Just ignore the fact that it means "I" in Hebrew.

I dunno. Ani, think something up.

With the heroes-villain fights, the heroes always win in the end. In the villain-villain fight, the villains decide who wins it. Why so? Because everyone'd want to win, and we'd have a horde of comics about one character pwning the other. All the frickin time. Let's say it's easy to hit when gaining the Brave points, but it's harder for the HP attacks. And you can only have a few HP attacks - two at the beggining actually, one from the ground and one from the air.

Mavander
the Leviathan
HP: 1000
BP: 113

Brave attacks: unlike other characters, Mav doesn't do any combos. All of his brave attacks are powerful, but it's only one hit and it's pretty straightforward. Base strenght of an attack: 50

HP attacks:
Ground:
-White Silhouette - a white copy of Mav charges forward, on impact dealing 3/5 of base strenght of an attack, which is followed by damage to the hp. Example: during a fight with Ani Mav's BP is 326 and Ani's 1288 (he made Mav "Break"). Ani's hit with White Silhouette, which steals 30 BP from him (Mav's level one) and does a total of 356 damage to his HP. Ani's BP is 1258.
Air:
-Wild Wind - Mav slashes the air, creating a small whirlwind around himself that pulls the enemy in his direction, after which Mav kicks him, pushing away. The whirlwind doeas normal BP damage, also the pushing back effect gives 1/3 of additional damage if the enemy hits a wall that doesn't break.

Dodging: He doesn't dodge much, just enough to get ouf of the way and annoy the enemy.

EX-mode: Holy Fang - as with every EX-mode the chance of dealing critical damage is increased from 10% to 60%, his life is also restored by the amount of his current number of BP every 6 seconds. His BP attacks now are reinforced with white lighting streaming out of his hands.

EX-burst: Holy Overkill - The enemy is surrounded with white weapons that stab/shoot/slash him, each doing critical BP damage. After that the enemy is enveloped in a smal white lightning sphere that blows up (Hard Critical), and deals HP damage.

Critical is normal BP damage x3.
Hard Critical is normal BP damage x5.
Mavander
Mavander

Back to top Go down

Post  Animetal Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:48 pm

I have to lose....to Scorpia?...
Me? Of all people?
It had better be because she goes into EX mode every five seconds.

Okay, that last paragraph was hard to understand. Make a compilation of the game basics you've gathered so far, but get rid of that homosexual font you use, it's hard to read.
Animetal
Animetal
KH:O "The Twisted Ruler of Insanity" (Forum mod/admin)
KH:O

Number of posts : 233
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6